Give your students a memory to treasure for a lifetime
Our paid-for services include Inviting a Judge to attend your record attempt and help with identifying the best record challenge to achieve your goals. You can read more about these solutions below and if interested, you can send an enquiry to our commercial team. If you would like to submit a Standard Application instead, please follow this link. Please note, if you have not created an account with us before, you will need to do so before you can apply for a record attempt.
- An account managed service where we will complete your application forms for you.
- Maximise achievement of your desired outcomes with a bespoke record-based solution aligned with your objectives.
- Full explanation of your record guidelines to increase the likelihood of a successful record attempt.
- Expert advice and tips on making the most of associated PR and Marketing opportunities to maximise your ROI.
- A fully account managed service - we complete your application form and evidence requirements.
- Get planning straight away - immediate processing of your application and receipt of your record guidelines.
- Full explanation of your guidelines - increase the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- 'In-the-moment' verification of your record attempt success - essential for audience and media engagement.
- Photo opportunities for press announcements with an official Guinness World Records certificate presentation.
- Maximise awareness, excitement and media coverage before and after with license of the Official Attempt logo and Official Record Holder logos.*
- Make your Official Record Event ‘look the part’ - produce branded t-shirts and banners with the official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ word mark and Official Attempt logo.*
*Subject to terms and conditions of use.
We can provide Attendance Flyers that are specially designed by the Guinness World Records in-house design team to feature your logo and branding alongside the official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Official Attempt logo.
These can be ordered prior to your attempt so that you can print and distribute them ‘in-the-moment’ straight after the attempt or share with participants and attendees immediately after your certificate presentation to say thanks for their support.
Taking part in an Official Guinness World Records attempt is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and a personalised Certificate of Participation is an exclusive memento to mark this. Not only does it demonstrate how grateful you are for the involvement and support of your team, partners and attendees, but it also ensures ongoing sharing of their incredible experience!