Use our brand to amplify awareness and reach your audience
The Guinness World Records team are here to support you all the way!
Our services are designed to enable you to maximise reach of your awareness campaigns, boost your donor base and bring corporate partnerships to life to achieve vital fundraising goals.
We've put 60 years of record-breaking experience into the creation of customisable record-based solutions which meet your challenges and communication objectives, whatever they might be.
From amplifying awareness of your flagship event to supporting new campaign launches and helping you to engage supportersonline - we can design bespoke campaigns that generate authentic dialogue with your core audience and the media alike.
The Guinness World Records brand holds 97% recognition in the US & UK alone, providing an established stamp of strength and credibility with broad audience appeal which can support you in meeting your objectives.
Our creative team comprises experiential, marketing and commercial expertise so that you benefit from a multi-dimensional perspective and campaigns which make an impact; from identifying a unique record-title and promoting participation, through to spreading the word about your achievement and maximising your record-holder status across core audience touchpoints.
- A fully account managed service - we complete your application form and evidence requirements.
- Get planning straight away - immediate processing of your application and receipt of your record guidelines.
- Full explanation of your guidelines - increase the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- 'In-the-moment' verification of your record attempt success - essential for audience and media engagement.
- Photo opportunities for press announcements with an official Guinness World Records certificate presentation.
- Maximise awareness, excitement and media coverage before and after with license of the Official Attempt logo and Official Record Holder logos.*
- Make your Official Record Event ‘look the part’ - produce branded t-shirts and banners with the official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ word mark and Official Attempt logo.*
*Subject to terms and conditions of use.
- An account managed service where we will complete your application forms for you.
- Maximise achievement of your desired outcomes with a bespoke record-based solution aligned with your objectives.
- Full explanation of your record guidelines to increase the likelihood of a successful record attempt.
- Expert advice and tips on making the most of associated PR and Marketing opportunities to maximise your ROI.
We can provide Attendance Flyers that are specially designed by the Guinness World Records in-house design team to feature your logo and branding alongside the official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Official Attempt logo.
These can be ordered prior to your attempt so that you can print and distribute them ‘in-the-moment’ straight after the attempt or share with participants and attendees immediately after your certificate presentation to say thanks for their support.
Taking part in an Official Guinness World Records attempt is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and a personalised Certificate of Participation is an exclusive memento to mark this.
Not only does it demonstrate how grateful you are for the involvement and support of your team, partners and attendees, but it also ensures ongoing sharing of their incredible experience!
Specifically designed to attract and entertain a passing audience GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Live! is perfect for shopping centres, festivals, sporting events and corporate hospitality looking for live, family-friendly engagement.
The Live! experience allows people to practise, attempt and even break real record titles in real time. It is fun, fast and the records are deliberately accessible to everyone, making it a dynamic and playful way to attract and entertain passers-by that also captures media attention. Our expert events team will work with you to create a series of bespoke challenges that pull in crowds, but also communicate your key marketing messages effectively to ensure relevant yet enjoyable record titles for the target demographic.
A high-energy, hands-on Live! event can convert any space into the ultimate entertainment hub; it can be adapted for indoor or outdoor scenarios and for a wide variety of locations, from town squares to trade shows or shopping centres.
As part of the package, Guinness World Records provides:
- Overall event design, record selection and testing, support on recruiting and training of key staff, project management pre/during and post-event, as well as live adjudication at the event and licensing of the Guinness World Records wordmark and logos.
- The whole package can be operated as either a turnkey (off the shelf) or bespoke experience designed to fit your marketing needs.
- Live record-breaking stations can be accompanied by Guinness World Records-themed picture opportunities, seaside style cut-out pictures and backdrops with fun props. These offer unique photo opportunities for visitors to take and share with friends.