Disappointed in the coverage your event got?
Our new, free to download tip sheet created in conjunction with Ragan Communications and already featured on PR Daily, the report shows how to change your events from one-offs to publicity bonanzas.
Featuring examples from organizations such as Reebok, John Deere, Walmart, Mall of America and Denver Water, you’ll learn how to:
• Find stories that inspire. People—including journalists.
• Treat your audience as human beings, not just as customers.
• Use stories to illustrate corporate initiatives.
• Make national events local.
• Use charitable events to get your name in the news.
• Gather stories through social media.
• Capture content for use long after your event is over.
Click the button below to download your free copy of the report in PDF format.